Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Garden!

Wow! What a beautiful morning!! It's sunny and a little crisp-ish this morning. Took some snaps of the "garden".

Last year in an impulsive fit, I purchased these hanging planters after seeing them on TV. This year they actually were put into production -- thanks mainly to my SO. These hanging planters are a little different than most I have seen because they have holes in the sides...so instead of just ho-hum tomatoes hanging from the bottom, my two planters have over 20 plants coming out of them. I can't take the credit -- my SO really drove this process. So far, everything is doing pretty well -- take a look!!!



Here is a shot of the Thai Hot Peppers -- exciting to see them starting to turn red. I'm feeling a batch of dipping sauce coming on...



See the nastursiums coming out of the top???



The plum tomatoes are coming on strong too!



Somehow a musk melon sneaked into this mix -- no pictures of those yet -- although there are flowers.

Gotta run!

Food & Kisses!! GiGi

No comments:

Post a Comment