Monday, October 19, 2009

Where Have We Been?

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea culpa! Food & Kisses has not been abandoned -- but life did get in the way a lot over the past ten days or so. And, because of that, not much of interest has been going on with cooking/eating/dining. I did have a major food dehydrator problem last week which was then solved rather quickly once I had time to focus on fixing the issue. Then, this morning I sprayed the entire kitchen with soapy water when I sleepily forgot to put the lid on the blender when I went to clean it. Too bad no picture of that debacle!

The farm share is sort of winding down -- it's been lots of greens and a bit of winter squash and eggplant lately. I confess to having been rather uncreative with these items as well.

I do have some pictures of the pizza making at my SO's the weekend before last to share and discuss his process so stay tuned for that.

Food & Kisses, GiGi

No comments:

Post a Comment