Thursday, November 5, 2009

A is for Apple


Dear Readers,

Today is a very significant day. Just a few minutes ago, I finished the preliminary work on "the cookbook". All the prep work is done!!!!

I have identified the 130ish dishes that go in the book. I know it doesn't sound like much but consider that I sorted and sifted through over 9,000 recipes to decide upon what I considered to be the real essentials. I'd rather the book be the best of the best and have fewer recipes rather than be some big, fat kitchen sink thing that you need two hands to lift.

And, after all this research, it turns out that the first dish I'm going to be playing with is none other than Apple Pie.

So, now the fun begins. Now, armed with my road map of 130 ideas, I begin my trek. How fun!

Food & Kisses, Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment